Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between the user of this website (“you”), and Perfect Fit, LLC of Hooksett, NH (“Perfect Fit”). When this agreement says “the parties” it means both you and Perfect Fit, the parties to this agreement.
The content of this website is for your general education and information. This website is not providing legal, accounting, or financial advice. Visiting or interacting with this site does not mean you are a client or customer of Perfect Fit or David Soucy.
Perfect Fit does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this site is accurate or complete. The information on this site may contain errors and Perfect Fit disclaims any liability from such errors, to the extent allowed by the law.
Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk and Perfect Fit does not guarantee any results from using this content.
This site may contain materials such as text, images, videos, graphics, along with the design and layout of the site, which are owned or licensed by Perfect Fit. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose.
Perfect Fit may provide links to other websites and/or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Perfect Fit shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
This site may contain reviews, recommendations, testimonials, or endorsements of other businesses, individuals, products, services, or websites. Please read our Linking Policy for details.
The content of this site may change at any time, without notice.
You may contribute content to this site in the form of comments on blog posts. If you contribute comments on this site, you agree to the following:
- All comments are moderated by Perfect Fit.
- Perfect Fit may delete or edit comments, at our sole discretion. Commenting for any or all posts may be turned off at any time in our sole discretion.
- Anonymous comments are not allowed, and you must enter your name and email address to leave a comment.
- You will not use comments to post spam, advertisements, objectionable, or illegal content, nor will you post content that infringes on the copyright or trademark of any other person or entity.
- We may, in our sole discretion, ban comment authors at any time and for any reason.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
This website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to our official agent at:
Perfect Fit, LLC
13 Goonan Rd
Hooksett, NH 03106
Please provide the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this site that you believe is infringing your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that: you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or the allegedly infringed copyright or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature.
The content of this site is provided “as is,” at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. Perfect Fit also disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement Perfect Fit will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not it has been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of the State of New Hampshire will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website will be litigated exclusively in the County of Merrimack in the State of New Hampshire. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in the County of Merrimack in the State of New Hampshire.
This agreement is updated periodically and can be changed at any time. The parties are bound by the latest version of the agreement as displayed on this page.
Any questions about the agreement or this website can be sent to us through our Contact page.